Localized Tax (GST) Compliant Billing System
1) Generate sales and purchases reports to track your business progress and statutory compliant reports to track compliances.
- Create Sales Report
Track sales by item, customers and salesperson. Run customer balances, invoice aging reports to identify payments that need to be collected
- Produce Purchase Reports
Get insights on purchase activities.Track Purchase Order in their various stages, vendor balances, bills issued,and expenses by category
- Obtain Tax Reports
Generate Tax liability reports in seconds. Track sales by tax authority,states, taxable items, or tax-exempt customers. You can also keep a record of taxes paid or tax adjustment
2) GST Billing System – Features
- Successfully signed in user’s access only functions permitted with role based authentication.
- Organisation can track all activities/changes done by the users across all screens with complete details.
- Create multiple Sub-Organisations with Multiple GSTIN’s and further manage their Shipping To and Shipping From locations.
- Create, Edit and manage all your Masters with in the cloud-ready billing system.
- Highly scalable system for managing any number of users across multiple Locations.
- Multiple users can perform transactions at the same time form the different Locations.
Input Tax Credit
- Computes available/eligible Input Tax Credit.
- Helps in adjusting the Input Tax Credit against multiple payables, post reconciliation.
GST Returns Reconciliations
- Eliminates the need for dependency on ASP/GSP.
- Integration with enComply to process GST Returns do Reconciliations.
- Allocate Payments Receipts from the invoice screen itself with well-designed user friendly navigations.
- Adjusting the total amount across multiple invoices form a single screen for Receivables and Payables.
- Helps you to view graphical representation of Paid Invoices, Outstanding Invoices, Overdue Invoices across both Receivables and Payables, and top 5 vendors and customers in the dashboard.
- Scope for easy navigation to sales and purchase screens for better analysis.
- Enables importing of data from external business systems in multiple formats, and then processing the data for return filling.
- An option to generate printable PDF files and deposit to a Network Folder with FTP synchronization.
- Minimum manual inputs required for populating maximum information for invoice preparation as per GSTN recommended format.
- Applicable Tax amount can be automatically calculated based on HSN/SSC, and place of supply.
3) Process Flow
- WPF based smart client integrated with Cloud hosted services database
- Client application supporting real time offline transactions
- Single system for Transaction Management, Invoice Generation and Tax Processing
- Bulk processing of Sales and Purchase orders with Tax Determination
- Downloadable Printable GSTN compliant tax invoices
- Synchronization of Master data, Sales order Purchase order data with other enterprise systems/ERPs